Saturday, April 27, 2013

Oliver + S After School Shirt Dresses

 
I love Oliver + S patterns. They are really expensive or I think I would own all of them. I do own this After School Shirt & Pants Pattern.
 
 
I have made the shirt pattern into a dress this winter for some versatile dresses that my girls got A LOT of use out of (you can check it out here).
 
 
So I thought that a couple spring dresses would be worn just as much.
 
 
 
I love the pattern, it is simple and comes together quickly. I changed the sleeves to 3/4 length and increased the length of the shirt (using one of their existing dresses as a guide) into the length of  a dress.
 
 

 

The dresses are perfect for play because they are lightweight and non constricting. And they are perfect for spring with a bold color on the yoke and sleeves and a fun stripe print with contrasting bright and subdued colors on the skirt.


 
It was chilly the day of these photos but the dresses look cute with no leggings and sandals also.
 
~ Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment